2018 FALL BALL
New, or Relatively New, to lacrosse? – Our 6 sessions are a perfect introduction to lacrosse and refining your skills to prepare for the Spring regular season.
Experienced (4th Grade – 8th Grade, High School) – we have revised our sessions to include 2 weeks of skill/practice and 4 weeks of stop scrimmage, coach-controlled games.
- 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Antioch Middle School
- 2100 NE 65th St, Gladstone, MO 64118
- 12U (4th-5th-6th Grade) Coaches: Nick Bilotta, Todd Herrman, Sid Shugart
- 14U (7th-8th Grade) Coaches: Ryan Bean, Jeremy Goodwin, Steve Jones, Kyle Reardon, Gary Reuter, Brendan Surface, Jeff Van Dam
- High School: Scott Davis, Jordan Schabdach, Vance Howerton, Tyler Rankel
- Active US Lacrosse registration required
- Full equipment required
- NOTE: For new players - equipment is encouraged but not required
KCYLL 2018 Champions!
14U-A - Northland Spartans
Congrats Coach Bilotta and Players!!!
10U - Northland Spartans
Congrats Coach Herrman, Coach Bilotta and Players!!!
Northland Lacrosse Players and Families Enjoying a Morning to Promote Our Sport!
Varsity Player connects with U9 Player during JV game against Ladue
You can now get all your Spartan news by following us through our Twitter account or Facebook account.