Youth & High School
Northland Lacrosse Registration
for the 2017 Spring Season!
Some important information for you to review before registering:
- Youth and High School have separate registration sites so please use the correct link when registering. Links are listed below and can also be found on the left-hand side of the Northland website.
- Registration for all players requires a valid US Lacrosse membership through 5/31/2017. If you have not recently renewed or purchased your son’s membership you will need to do so before being able to complete registration. A link on the Northland registration site to the US Lacrosse membership site is provided.
- In order to ease the financial burden as much as possible we offer a payment option where the total registration fees will be spread over multiple payments with an initial payment due at registration and then a 2nd and 3rd if applicable payment will be due mid January 15th and February 15th. You can choose this option during the registration process when you get to the payment section. To get the benefit of spreading the cost with the payment option you will want to register soon.
- Please read the registration details carefully as it provides additional information that you should be aware of when you register. All registrations are final. There are no refunds unless specifically approved by the Northland Board. So please register only when you are fully committed to participating.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis. At some age divisions we have a limited # of available slots due to size limitations of teams. If all spots are filled for a particular age division when you register, then you will be put on a waitlist and will not get charged. It is our goal to provide every interested player an opportunity to play and we will evaluate any waitlist situations to do everything that we can to provide a playing opportunity.
- We encourage you to register as early as possible to ensure availability and to give the Northland Organization the best opportunity to plan for the upcoming season to address uniform needs, coaching needs and team planning to ensure a successful player experience.
HIGH SCHOOL Registration
NOTE: High School registration is more than youth registration primarily to help cover costs for coaches fees and rental of lighted turf field for games. If you are new to the High School team and need more information about additional costs for participation (helmet, pinnie, shooter shirt, etc.) outside of the registration costs, please contact Brian Babb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance or have questions, please e-mail Brian Babb email@example.com OR Melissa Whitesel firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to another great season!